We are looking for iOS Developers with EXTRAORDINARY skills. You should be able to produce an awesome App by great programming and coding.
The App is for a dance studio and needs the following functionality:
1. Online Danceschool: Videos made by Trainers can be downloaded to the iPhone. The Database and Homepage already exists, it just needs to be brought into the App. It must be possible to Buy new Videos trough inApp purchases (by coins or whatever).
2. Feedback Module: Videos captured by the iPhone can be anonymously (only visible for the admins/trainers) uploaded to a server, so that the trainers can give feedback by commenting and rating those videos. Also other users should be also to view, comment and rate their own or the videos uploaded by others. The Database is also already existent.
3. Schedule: All users should be able to choose their city and course. The schedule is on an existing CMS-System, or on a jpeg picture.
4. Trial Lessons: All users should be able to choose their city, dance style and course. Then they should be able to fill out a form which can be sent right from the iPhone. If your city is now included in the list, then you can enter your city in which you suggest where we should build the next dance studio.
5. Multimedia: Pictures and Videos should be viewable within the App. Should be easy expandable by new events (new pictures, videos are uploaded).
6. Shop: An existing Shop (Database existing) should be included into the app.
7. Contact: A nice Contact section where you can tap on the telephone number, address, etc.
- Facebook integration.
- Registration should be possible within the app.
- All Graphic designs are made by our own.
- The final app must be in GERMAN! We can help on any translation necessary.
We’re looking for a long-term contractor to develop high quality iOS Apps. The ideal developer has:
1. Successfully developed great iPhone Applications
2. Strong experience in general development
3. Can fulfill/program every requirement above
4. Skype to communicate with
5. Great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your iOS Developing experience, including examples of past work (Pictures and links to Appstore)
2. Tell us where you see problems in the realization of the project.
4. Send us a realistic deadline, when you can be finished with the project.
5. The project will be done on a fixed price, so send us a figure for how much money you can realize the project (it must be, of course, not the EXACT final price)
If you have any questions about the project, please feel free to send us a message and we will reply as soon as possible.
When the job is finished to everyone’s satisfaction, we will offer more great work for you.
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1941 pour ce travail
Hello, I had a look at your application and i m sure that i can help you with [url removed, login to view] refer your PMB for more details. Thank you.
Hi, We are mobile app developer team from [url removed, login to view] have more than 50 apps in mobile market place and app store. Some of the links are: [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://it Plus
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks