iPhone comunication layer for SOAP web services
- Request and submit data via SOAP methods (currently six methods)
- Communication entities are .NET datasets
- Each response returns one typed dataset. The dataset carries its xsd definition.
- The server endpoint exists and can be used during development.
1. Need to develop communication class/es able to talk to SOAP web services
2. Need to implement communication adapter with methods - corresponding to six web service SOAP method. Each method must return the typed object representation of the dataset returned from the corresponding SOAP server method.
3. It is preferred that most of the functionality (classes representing the dataset, and adapter methods) is auto-generated at design time from the dataset XSDs - the same way how client proxies are generated in .NET.
Complete requirements will be provided upon request.