I would like to have a QR-Code app with following functions:
* A main screen when the app is started (with our logo), a button to start the QRCode scanner and a button to see the history
* QRCode Scanner Requirements:
- Add Subview in Scanner
- Have auto-focus indication, e.g. can track the QR-Code three square points or a red indication blinking when focused.
- Capture the QR-Code with a sound effect (assume the sound can be customized) or a phone shake (when phone is muted)
* Result View:
- when captured the QR-Code will go to result view. It shows the fetched URL content from our website inside the app
- 'Save result' button, user can save the result in a 'History view' in the app
* History View:
- Saved QR-Codes will be listed (Up to 50 records)
- Information View, scrolled view to list information
* About Us View:
- info and link to our website
- Full Source Code is required
- Minor changes must be accepted during development
- Please PM for any question
We also consider using Bee-Taggs instead of QR-Codes. (see http://www.beetagg.com )
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1008 pour ce travail
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...
Hi, I have worked on the QR Code Scanner before and the requirements were very much similar. I can complete this task very soon. Thanks and regards.
Respected Client, Please check PMB for more details regarding our Proposal. Thanks & Regards.