This will be an application for the iPhone. The program is used to scan iPhone barcodes that are printed on retailer receipts and keep receipt information inside the phone/application and to a remote server. Their will be a website that will be paired with the application so when a receipt is scanned, the information is also sent to the users account on the website.
Stores will have to reprogram their systems to print the iPhone barcodes specifically for this application.
1. Built in iPhone barcode scanner will scan and store receipt information
2. Keep all receipt information in order for up to 5 years
3. Search feature to look for past receipts. User can search by date or product name as it appears in the receipt.
4. "My Receipts" area where users will see all receipts and will be able to use the search feature mentioned above.
5. Export option to immediately send all receipts by email to accountant.
How it will work:
1. User will buy the program in the app store.
2. User will make a purchase at a local retailer who is using this program (whom would need to reprogram their system to print these special barcodes)
3. Receipt will print as usual except will show an iPhone barcode at the bottom.
4. User will open the application (Which should open VERY quickly) and will immediately have a large round SCAN button in the middle of the screen.
5. User presses SCAN button to activate iPhone barcode reader and scans barcode on the receipt.
6. Screen says "Receipt Saved!"
I currently have a programmer that I use but he does not specialize in iPhone app development. He is trying to find me someone who will do this project for me however, I'm still open to other offers which is why I'm posting this here on Freelancer.
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 783 $ pour ce travail
We are team of experts catering to international clients with extensive experience on IPhone. We can get this done on-time and highest quality. Please refer PM for more details. Thanks