Reporting to the Chief Software Architect, you will be responsible for the production of the initial User Requirement Document. You'll take that knowledge and divide the project into Modules and Milestones. These items will be data entered into Basecamp and Fogbugz and then assigned to a development team.
PM's provide the management and client communication. You will be responsible for communicating with our developers (typically IST timezone), responding within 12 hours to client inquiries, and ensuring that there is no scope creep, cost over-runs, and provide supervisory level review of the developers work, ensure our SVN is updated daily with contractor work, and ensure that management, developers, clients and the like are kept in a consistent loop resulting in the highest quality product possible.
* Proven track record in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple, high-visibility, large-scale projects from initiation through implementation, involving internal staff and consultants
* Comprehensive use and understanding of iterative and waterfall development methodologies and when to use each discipline
* Assess project risk to create and carry out strategies for mitigation and contingency planning
* Action oriented with high standard for quality and performance
* Build consensus with project managers, technical teams and clients
* Demonstrated experience using scheduling, budgeting and collaboration tools
* Facilitate team and client meetings delivering engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
* Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
* Financial acumen to build, track and meet project budgets
* Creative problem solver
* Proven track record in delivering complex Java enterprise, iPhone and/or open source technologies
* 7 years of increasing responsibility in project leadership in a high-tech environment delivering web and mobile device applications for consumers
* 5 years experience as a project manager using an iterative project methodology (Agile, Scrum, XP, etc.) with a demonstrated understanding of the SDLC
* Firm understanding of the iOS / Android SDKs (non-technical, PM Highlevel only).
* Experience with BugTracking Software
* Experience with Basecamp and Highrise Products
NOTE : I WANT VERY QUALIFIED IOS DEVELOPERS, PROGRAMMERS.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $16/heure pour ce travail
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks
Our company made many applications for IOS. And we have very big industry experience for that. If you want to take our experience benefit then you can take it.