iPhone alarm clock clone with added alarms recording
- testflightapp for 6 testers
- localisation ready
- FUTURE in-app purchase for alarms (background sounds)
Standard alarm clock features (as in built in iphone alarm) with a possibility to record own alarms.
Alarm set by the user will go off and become disabled, user can easily edit / re-enable it for another day or set up a new time.
User has an ability to choose an alarm sound from a list of already recorded ones or record a new one.
During the recording user should be presented with a choice of background sounds on top of which he can record his custom alarm (background can also be null). A background sound can be played (e.g. 5 sec sample). User then records his alarm and saves the pair as a custom alarm; background file to be looped if required.
Alarm can be edited, i.e. user can change the background sound.
When alarm goes off it can be snoozed or switched off
Graphic design will be provided to successful candidate.
Please provide an estimate for the whole project and specify cost for each part:
- clone of the iPhone alarm clock (world time, stop watch or timer are not required)
- voice recording functionality
- in-app purchase (please not that this will be implemented as a future iteration, not included in current project but need to asure compatibility)
In your proposal please confirm:
- experience with alarm clocks
- sound recording
- experience with in-app purchase
- how quick can you provide a complete deliverable?
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 728 $ pour ce travail
We are team of experts catering to international clients with extensive experience on IPhone and Android. We can get this done on-time and highest quality. Please refer PM for more details. Thanks