1. The worker will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
2. The project and all its parts including source code, compilations, graphics, etc. cannot be sold or used by no one but me (the buyer).
3. You will have to provide every component which involves the project including source code, graphics, designs, etc.
4. You cannot distribute any information about the project.
5. You cannot share any information about the project.
6. The project will be done with confidentially in mind.
7. The worker will not own any of the parts of the project. It will be 100% owned by me (the buyer).
Technical knowledge required:
iOS development (in Objective C). iPad, iPhone.
Project & Development:
It´s about a small iOS app for the iPhone and iPad. The app should access a database remotely by using a webservice and retreive contacts information from it (Name, Lastname, Address, an Image, Email Address and Phone number) and show it. The user should be able to browse through his contacts easily. The app should be i18n enable (internationalization from multiple languages). The design should be easy to use, simple and fast.
What you sould do:
Programming and designing the simple app for iOS. Creating a simple webservice for testing it with a simple MySQL [url removed, login to view] the app and source code for the app, webservice, and tables used in MySQL.
More precise requirements will be sent once bidded.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $253 pour ce travail
Hi I agree your conditions mentioned in project details, but i can give you an exact BID, as I don't have any project requirements with me. Please check your PM. Thanks