Looking for a developer who is very experienced in creating applications for the iphone, ipod and ipad.
The application is a platform game with some graphics but not as elaborate as Temple Run. The character is running, jumping, maneuvering, etc. Will need to include the ability to change avatars. The game will include a leaderboard, ads, promotion page, push notifications, in-app purchasing, and a premium version (no-ad version).
- iOS Development and UI design.
- 100 or more work hours logged on this site.
- 4 to 5 star rating.
- Someone who speaks English well.
- Experience with AdWhirl.
- Working with back-end systems like Parse or StackMob.
- Experience with implementing in-App purchasing.
- Experience implementing Apps that use GameCenter.
- Working with TestFlight service for beta testing of app.
Please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface or design work you have done. If I’m interested, I’ll contact you with more details.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $6193 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm an experienced mobile software developer and game designer working in the industry since 2002. Please find more details in PM. Kind regards, Telmo Amaro
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks