An app development studio is looking for an experienced individual to code and assist in the development of an iPhone/iPad game. The game will contain physics as well as Facebook/Twitter/Instagram integration.
• English fluency.
• Must have the ability to work unsupervised with complex instructions.
• Must have consistent communication with project leads during every stage in development.
• Must be available on Skype during all work hours.
• Must be able to interpret diagrams and consult with project leads on anything needing clarification.
• Must be able to contribute ideas that would improve the experience, flow and “ease of use” of the app.
• Must have a detail-oriented work-style.
• Must be able to suggest and follow deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate with other team members, such as graphic designers.
In order to be considered you must have credible references or reviews, fast communication, and game development experience. Visible portfolio of work completed is a plus.
There will be more work in the future for a quality coder/developer.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2596 pour ce travail
We checked your posting in detail and based on that we are ready to do work as per your budget and timing and we are ready to discuss the things with you
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and have ample of experience and skills to deliver you the dream project. Please have a look at PM for more info. Thanks,