Universal iPhone/iPad application (minimal version – 4.2.1.).
Basic application possibilities:
1. Video search and viewing from the following servers: YouTube (API).
2. Possibility to save video from servers on the devices (restart of downloading in case of disconnection).
3. Distribution of video (company’s property) – its placement and selling inside the application (InApp Purchase).
4. Connectable/disconnectable advertizing module AdMob.
5. Possibility to compose thematic video selections inside the application (key words, links).
1. Boot screen iPhone/iPad, vertical/horizontal.
2. Basic screen after application downloading
a) Tab “Video Tube”
Search on YouTube.
Search selection of popular video clips from Top Rated (today, this week, all); search selection of paid video clips (company’s property); search selection of video clips from “Featured”.
After selecting a video clip its preview, description, download button and thematically related video clips appear on the screen. After pressing preview the preview’s video starts (playback by the standard iOS).
b) The tab “My videos” contains downloaded video clips (preview, title, description, time duration). After selecting a video clip its preview, description, download button and thematically related video clips appear on the screen. After repeated selecting of the preview the preview’s video starts.
All video clips should contain connectable/disconnectable advertizing module AdMob (may be disconnected in a software code). The option of disconnection is embed and should be charged (InApp Purchase).
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2400 $ pour ce travail
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. please check Message Board for more details. Thanks
Hello, I have developed such type of application on iphone.so i can handle it easily. for more details of me and my project please see PMB. Thanks
Dear Sir, We are dedicated group for developing highly professional business applications. We are working in the mobile app development industry since 2008. We have 30+ application live on iTune appstore.