I am looking for a team to develop my iOS app. The app is a simple to-do list app, in which users can create tasks, assign those tasks with information, make subtasks inside tasks and delete tasks that are crossed out or erased. Users will be able to view their tasks based on different priorities, such as highest priority first, ending soonest, calendar, and can switch between Tasks and Notes mode. Tasks have a priority and additional information, and notes only display text.
The app must:
* Have dynamic server-client banner ads and nag screen which incorporate AdWhirl, and can be easily changed/turned off.
* Be set up with LinkShare affiliate linking.
* Have a Promo/More page that can easily be updated.
* Have photo/video/audio functionality, so that users can add these to the information page of a task at the push of a button, to either take the photo/video/audio from within the app or upload a photo/video/audio.
* Be able to send push notifications, which prompt the user to call or text a pre entered number at the click of a button, or just to remind them that something is coming up based on the user’ settings.
* Have clean, attractive graphics and sounds, including an icon and screenshots.
* Be able to be re-skinned for in-app purchases.
The team must:
* Deliver clean, functional code that can easily be built on.
* Be able to deliver clean, attractive graphics (and preferably sounds).
* Be able to deliver some iterations for quick/easy updates (this can be negotiated)
* Sign a nondisclosure and non-copy agreement.