Essentially this product is an IAX softphone that will at the front page of the APP ask for a user to
login with username/password. The system will get this from the API from our network. When the
user logs in, the app will then get their IAX softphone device details You will need to work with our billing system developers to agree API standards.
The Softphone features:
- Allow 2 concurrent calls (2 different lines like x-lite). Can select between lines
- Get Device (IAX username/password) via API
- Register to an IAX Server.
- Do not disturb feature
- Put calls on hold
- Merge both calls (conference calls)
- Ring (Also when the app is not directly open)
- Put calls onto speaker
- Run in the background of phone and accept calls when app is not directly open
- Get users credit via API
- Option to record incoming or outgoing or both types of calls
- Can view recent calls
- Can call from contacts list of mobile app.
Effectively, a bit like X-Lite, but its IAX and on iPhone.
We will do all the graphics for this project.
We are looking for a lasting relationship with the developer of this application and also looking at
developing shortly after onto other platforms such as Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows etc.
Therefore we are looking for a slightly lower price originally as we are on a budget for this. Obviously
there will be maintenance contracts as well to maintain the applications in the shape of either 12 or 24 month contracts.
You will need to work with our system developers to help modify the API if required to get it to work with out APP.
As we have been hit by a scam recently for this from a developer here we have seeked some advice.
Therefore we can only accept bids if you can provide the following:
You can provide previous customer details from your customers along with phone numbers (if no phone number not provided, then it is not seen as a reference as we will phone customers). We will contact some of these customers to get references from.
If a good job is done on the first app, then they will be opportunities straight after to develop on Andriod, Blackberry, Nokia & Windows.
Also you must have some kind of experience (which you can prove) working with Asterisk and IAX.
To confirm. Only bid if:-
- You can provide previous customer details (including phone numbers) to get references from. USA & UK customers only.
- Proof of applications on App Store.
- Have some experience with IAX and Asterisk
Also we are not dealing with companies that do not have websites. Nor are we happy working with companies who do not have a proper company email address. We do not work with companies that use gmail or hotmail or any similar based address as it is unprofessional.
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1871 $ pour ce travail
Hi I am running Siax, the first and only one app. which support IAX2 for the iphone. My bid is for the source only, not for your full job. Beware you from the Inidan bidders. Cheers