We are trying to turn a flash interface o an iOS app. However, the client wants to see a demo with simple 10-20 slides in advanced.
Therefore, please take a look at the link below and let us know your estimated charge and time and what technology you are going to use.
[url removed, login to view]
FYI, the flash interface uses XML files to
1) load the jpg image as the slides
2) synchronize the image to a specific part of a mp3 file.
As for the navigation, it doesn't have to be identical, but we just need a smart way to let users jump from one chapter to another.
Please contact me if you think you can handle this project with ease and it'd be best if you can show me demo of similar works.
Please take a look at the flash slideshow.
And this is what we want in the iOS app:
- slideshow will present one slide a time
- a voicemail audio file (mp3 file),will sync with each slide. Voice starts when slide image (jpg or PDF file) loads, and stops when moves to a different slide.
- a book page curve effect when turning pages
- a table of content to list all headings and allows users to jump to a different slide directly
- users can choose to play slides automatically or manually
- in this demo, we just need to have about 3 slides in 5 sections to showcase the capability and features.
This is almost like an interactive book but must be opened as an individual app, without using 3rd company's book app to view.
Please provide feasible time and price for this demo and when can you start working on the project. Thanks.
Décerné à :
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $416 pour ce travail
I am an experienced iPhone/iPad application developer. You can see my portfolio, that includes the application developed by me and are live on app store.
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks