iOS developer for iPhone versions 3 - 4. For development of fitness app similar to the below.
[url removed, login to view]
This app will be a striped down version. Only enabling the user to create daily/weekly workouts, saving reps/weights of each set, uploading progress to iCal.
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation preferred
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements and confirm they meet Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the creator and remain available through Apple iTunes App Store application process.
- Provide beta tested app and be available for necessary updates.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
You will also assist with upload to the iTunes Connect portal, creating certificates, defining AppID, creating yprovisioning profiles and uploading to iTunes Connect.