Need to build simple web browser for iPhone with some special privacy features we can discuss in PMB. Please read FULL job description here, requirements, and instructions to make sure you may qualify as a fit before responding.
You must have experience with the programming languages listed below. This is to develop a simple app for the iPhone platform from iPhone OS4 and above. From there it would eventually be updated for additional iOS applications which would mean additional work.
You must also have programmed iPhone apps using the touch/tap/swipe feature (like you would use in a "flick" motion or "swipe" motion) AND network internet based applications that talk to JSON servers in addition to Apple inapt subscription service.
When you respond to this post include the pass word 'Simple' in the very beginning of your post otherwise your reply will be deleted and our budget for this is under $500. Include links to apps you have created using the touch/tap/swipe feature AND/OR network apps.
This app does not require animation, but basic graphic design for the background is required so you should provide this. If the app is successful, we will use you to build more features and port a version over to iPad.
You must have at least a 4 start rating and 100 billable hours plus strong English skills.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C, C Programming
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
Thank you and good luck bidding.