Objective of the app:
• With the app, consumers can experience how a TV wall mount at home on the wall will look in combination with a TV. Through the app, consumers can support the movements of the TV show from different spots in a housing.
• The consumer will experience the benefits of the functionalities of a TV mount.
The consumer in a home situation. Using iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet, Blackberry, Windows mobile.
1. Install the app;
2. The consumer print an A4 AR mark;
3. Place AR mark on the wall where the TV and TV mount are going to be mounted;
4. Open the app and point the device at the AR mark, we now see a TV combination with TV support appear;
5. One can adjust the size of the TV. And select one of the available TV mounts;
6. One can view a displayed image (TV & TV mount) from various angles by moving the mobile device;
7. The TV should be transparent in order to be able to see the TV mount behind the TV;
8. Along the right side and left side, the consumer can view TV mount behind the TV;
9. Consumers can take a picture (Vogel's logo is included in the picture) of his TV / TV mount selection:
• Share the picture through social media;
• SMS the picture to a friends;
• Send it by e-mail;
• Save picture on his mobile device
10. With the picture, consumers can go to the store / shop, and are ideal support purchase
The content will consist of the following Vogel's THIN products.
• THIN 345 / THIN 245 (180 degrees, 20 degrees tilt)
• The THIN 345 is next to silver, also available in white (color may vary?)
• THIN 325 / THIN 225 (rotate 120 degrees, 20 degrees tilt)
AR must be compatible with the following devices:
• iPhone (iPhone 3/4/4S)
• iPad 1/2/3,
• Android devices (mobile and tablets);
• Windows mobile (6/7/8)
• English only
• App should be very easy to use
• No background music
Te be added to App Store (Price: Free):
• iPhone version
• iPad version
I can provide you:
• the necessary (3D) drawings of TV mounts and other drawing if necessary;
• the sizes of the different screens;
The idea is based on the AR app from Panasonic: [url removed, login to view] You can qualify for this project if you can demonstrate a minimum of thee practical cases
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2191 $ pour ce travail
We have a team of developers who specialize in Android, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, Mobile Phone etc. We can solve your project within the 4 weeks deadline.