This project will consist of 2 main components, namely the website and the mobile app.
Please read all the job description before bidding. Please make sure you understand the scope before you bid.
This is only a scoping exercise – the principle functionality as follows:
Website + interacting app
Registration via email – or facebook account – should work on either website or via app
email address – name – sex – age group
What will be shown/visible to the user:
A registered app (in switched on mode) will show in the app as well as in the website as a 'dot' or 'pin'. Red for female, blue for male. No more additional details. Just 'where the 'apps' are.
Will be provided in wordpress format. Discussions have to take place regarding GEO-locations code.
It will be :
-A mobile device compatible website, optimsed for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry and Window mobile phone devices plus tablets and PC’s.
-The website will support English only
-Website content pages optimised for SEO and RSS
-Website design to integrate Google maps seamlessly.
-Google map can display up to 5K members' Geo-locations within a specific time frame
-Member's register page support sign up via Facebook
The application has the following main characteristics:
1) Simple user interface check boxes and slide bars. - Again – simple- (on/off – male/female - age group)
2) Member register or log in via Facebook ccount
2) GPS or general localization using internet/wi-fi/GSM or 3G Networks
3) Display current position on Google Maps
4) Capable of displaying up to 100 members' Geo-locations at a specific time period.
5) Receive RSS
6) Simple internal file or database to store member's information
The same application will be developed for different OS/platforms:
1. Apple iOS (from iOS 3.0 to current release)
2. Android (from 3.0 Honeycomb to current release)
3. BlackBerry (from OS 5 to current release) using Runtime for Android Apps
I will provide graphics for logo, splash screen, menus, etc.
The application must to be developed in order to be ready to be published on the relevant market:
1. Apple Store
2. Android market
3. Black Berry App World
Source code must be provided with comments in English only.
The relevant SDK (Xcode, Android SDK, BB SDK) need to be used for development.
New features will be added to the product after the market launch:
Only the publication on the relevant market, made directly by our company, with developers support, will let us consider the project closed and 100% fulfilled.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de £374 pour ce travail
We are team of experts catering to international clients with extensive experience on IPhone. We can get this done on-time and highest quality. Please refer PM for more details. Thanks