Please create a mobile website that will, to all intents and purposes, look and function like a smartphone app. It will have six buttons (see below).
This will be used by members of professional associations/member organisations. It will be a way that they can access the latest news, events and products from their association.
What will the app do? (see mock-up in attached file)
1) NEWS FEED - live news coming from either a Twitter feed or an RSS feed (each story must be able to be retweeted or shared on Facebook)
2) EVENTS CALENDAR - upcoming events/workshops/seminars (can be inputted into the user's own calendar on their smartphone)
3) ASK US - where members can submit a question that gets sent/emailed to someone in the association. Can also include answers to frequently asked questions, or a form where they can update their contact details.
4) SHOP - links to products that the association sells (books, forms etc)
5) EDUCATION - courses run by the association
6) CONTACT - contact details for the association's main departments plus a link to its homepage
Plus - room for a banner across the bottom that can be sold to a sponsor or advertiser.
We are planning to create this 'app' as a template that can be sold as a white label product to associations (we work with a number of association clients and our expertise is in content and publishing). All they need to do is add their own logo and colours, and we can help them populate it with their content.
Why a mobile website? Why not a native app?
The reason we want a mobile website in html5 is that it can be viewed on all types of smartphones. For all intents and purposes, the end user will regard it as an app - it will have an icon/button on their smartphone screen and they'll access the 'app' that way.
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 550 $ pour ce travail
hello, are you serious to award this project here?then i can start it from [url removed, login to view] need to give any milestone before full [url removed, login to view] check your PMB