The job is to create a mobile optimised version of a hotel website.
The mobile site will reflect the existing branding of the main website, and contain the following elements:
Maximum of 15 pages – to show an overview of the existing site. This would include Rooms, Restaurant, Meetings & Events, Corporate etc.
· Automatic detection (i.e. if on a mobile device you will automatically be served the mobile site)
· Booking Widget Functionality to integegrate with existing booking engine
· The ability to add imagery throughout, i.e. for Rooms pages etc.
· Integration with Google Maps via API
· Basic Mobile site search
· Quick Links Menu
· Integration with Google Analytics for cross platform tracking.
· The ability to pass cookie data from the mobile site to the booking engine
· ‘newsletter signup’ box
The main website is managed via EZpublish - so the mobile site will integrate with the existing EZPublish platform to enable changes to the main site to be automatically reflected in the mobile site.
Please respond to this posting stating your experience in:
- building mobile optimised websites
- developing using EZPublish
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de £656 pour ce travail
Hi Have Gone through your requirement and understood, we are very sure that we can do your needs with your entire satisfaction. We have left a PMB for you plz feel free to have a look over there. Thnx Ram Webzin I Plus
We are a US based company headquartered in New York. We have HTML5 , jQuery / Prototype and Mobile Phone experts and understand your requirements . We look forward to working with you and be your trusted partner. Kind Plus
Hello! I'm confident that me, and my staff could complete this work for you. If you have any questions for us, please let us know. We can speak via skype if we need to during the duration of the project.