We have developed an iPhone app which we now want to convert to a Blackberry app.
The app requires:
1. A splash screen while the app loads
2. A log in screen (and once a user has logged on the device remembers their log on details and automatically submits their log on details so the user doesn't need to do so in the future) - from the log in screen the user will be able to click a help button (where a help screen is displayed) or a user can click a change password button to change their password.
3. There is then 3 screens where the user selects an answer (each of these screens has one hard coded question on each screen and the user clicks a next button between the screens)
4. After answering the three questions the user then clicks the submit button and the answers are submitted (by existing web service)
5. The user then receives a screen thanking them for their time and displays a message (that is returned by the web service). Also on this screen the user can submit additional information if they want to or they can update their facebook status or they can update their Twitter profile
That's it. The app would look (as much as possible) the same as the existing iPhone app. Images and content will be provided and the web service already exists. All that is required is to build the front end part of the app and for it to talk to the web service.
The app must be compliant with Blackberry Software v4.5 and up.
Development must be completed within one week of the winning bid being appointed.
Once completed the full source code (including commenting) must be provided.
Please do NOT bid if you will be above the specified budget.
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1066 pour ce travail
I am a mobile developer with Three year mobile development experience and over all eight year java(j2ee, J2se), SEO and php(Magento, joomla and Dropal, HTML5) development experience. I have already developed lot of mob Plus
Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobX has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile and a team Plus
I have developed a number of applications for BlackBerry using web-integration, as well as having SuperApp experience (special BlackBerry term used for applications that are fully integrated with the smartphone). I am Plus
Hi, I have been a Blackberry application developer since 2 years now and been developing enterprise level applications with a Cmmi Level 3 firm. The requirements seem doable in 7 days surely, assure you total code qua Plus
I have developed many BlackBerry and Android applications that can show live information like weather , sports fixtures , flight details etc . I have done such application for XML , JSON , WSDL , SOAP based requests. I Plus
Hi, Greetings from ShahDeep International !!! We have sound resources who is working on Blackberry Application Development. Below are the links to our Mobile Applications Portfolio: 1) [url removed, login to view] Plus