Looking for Blackberry Application Developer, to develop a simple budgeting application.
This is a project to build a BlackBerry App
• Supported Operating System Versions: BlackBerry OS 5.X and later
• Supported Devices: non-touch - 8500, 8520, 8530, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9520, 9530, 9550, 9630, 9700, 9800
Please get back to me discuss further. submit your profile and few of sample works done with similar projects. will select a developer who will able to complete within short time and best project cost.
Splash screen – will be used with our logo on the black background
After splash screen will be a registration screen: name/tel/postcode/country(drop box) where email is automatically set by Blackberry. The submit button sends these registration details to our support.
2 parts - A and B
Part A is simple: do a user-created input for MyBudget use spreadsheet:
Here is online version: [url removed, login to view]
Here is spreadhseet: : [url removed, login to view]
see attached – this must be a DEFAULT setting for Family category in part B below.
part B - Features
1. Keep record of your Expenses on the go. Following information can be stored for each expense item: Account, Date, Description, Payment Currency, Amount Paid, Exchange Rate, Amount, Payment Method and Category.
2. Create and track expenses for an unlimited number accounts (they can be set under each category) that are set up in 3 categories: Business, Personal, Family.
3. Generate customized expense reports in CSV format and transfer them by email or save to memory card for integration with Excel or other spreadsheets.
4. Export records in HTML format for printing or as a CSV file for integration with Excel. Export records either to your device memory card or send them by email.
5. Record expenses under different categories. Comes with 20 built-in categories and allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your requirements.
6. ExpenseManager allows you to enter 'Amount Paid' in any one of the 28 supported currencies and automatically calculates the 'Amount' in the home currency based on the exchange rates entered by the user.
7. Assign a Payment Method to each expense item. Comes with 9 built-in payment methods and allows you to create an unlimited number of payment methods as per your needs (Visa, Amex, Diners, Paypal, Cash, Cheque, mastercard, etc).
8. Set a Monthly Budget for each Account, Category and Payment Method thus besides tracking your expenses it also works as a budgeting tool.
9. Compare actual amount spent with the allotted budget for each Account, Category or Payment Method.
10. draw piechart diagram
11. Compare amount spent in each account with other accounts as %age of total expenses.
12. Compare amount spent in each category with other categories as %age total expenses.
13. Quick view of how you have been paying for your expenses.
See here [url removed, login to view]
14. Integrate with 13 social networks:
5 Global - Twitter, FB, Linkedin, Hi5, Orkut
3 Russian - [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
5 [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
INVITE FRIEND by EMAIL and social networks - Share the application with your friends and help them monitor and manage their portfolio.