I want a blackberry application like this one called quicker sms, you can download it to see how it works. [url removed, login to view] , it's a free download, but you need to purchase a key to actually use it.
In your reply please say "SMS YES" so I know that you actually read my posting...
It's a desktop application plus BB app, so I load all the numbers I'm going to send SMS to from the desktop app.
I am currently using this program, and I've asked the developer to make a few changes, but I guess he's too busy.
I want all the same functions, but with a few upgrades.
1) faster loading of .txt files
2) faster sending of messages, I'd like to be able to send 5,000 SMS per hour per blackberry that's connected. I currently run 7 blackberry all connected to the same software through USB.
3) An auto responder, example I send 10,000 messages out and replies come in, some replies are STOP others YES, NO ect.... I want the software to send an automated SMS based on the reply that came in, example someone replies YES, send auto msg #1, someone replies NO, send automated sms #2, someone replies STOP, send automated reply #3... all I would like to have the option of 10 different automated SMS replies based on 10 different "trigger" or "key" words.
4) when incoming messages are recieved by the desktop application, I would like them to be deleted from the blackberry handset, maybe once a day or immediately, whatever is easier and faster for the software.
5) I would also like to be able to load lists of 100,000 phone numbers from a text file without slowing down the software from sending and be able to load a list that large in 2 minutes or less into the desktop application.
6) I'm not sure if this is possible, so please let me know..... but if so, I'd like to also have the option of SMS caller ID spoofing, meaning the recipient will see whatever phone number I want as the caller ID.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1044 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, We can confidentially complete the project.. Please check PMB for listing.. Warm Regards
I have developed applications that can automatically detect what the user is typing in his BlackBerry phone application ( from both default applications as well as 3rd party applications ) like composing SMS , typing i Plus
Hey, SMS YES!!! I can develop these applications for you, and have just had a quick look into how it might work, so I'm now confident in the timeline also. Have you considered using an SMS service btw? Such a Plus