This is a simple translator project across two languages for the Android phones using the Google API's. Here are the steps:
1) On the screen, from a list of available languages we select the language we want to translate to.
2) Now we should have two language buttons on the screen: our phones original language and the target language.
3) We click on one button to change the Speech Recognition language and activate the Google Speech recognition.
4) Talk and see the recognized text in a text box on the screen.
5) Translate API is activated (I already have the key for that). The translated result is shown at the second text box.
6) If we are happy with the translation we click on a button and use the TTS engine to speak and read the text.
7) If the target language is not available in the TTS, the English TTS should try to read it.
As we are using the Google API's the codes are fairly simple and they should be kept as simple as possible.