I have an android app made by another freelancer which simulates a browser window but without the URL bar. I need someone to:
1. Fix a bug in the app whereby the keyboard doesn't appear when you enter a text field unless you quit and restart the app
2. Change the app so that when I file is downloaded it says 'Saved to SD card' (at the moment it saves it correctly but says 'Saved to Null' instead
3. Provide a second copy of the app which, instead of loading a URL at startup (as it does presently), it loads an HTML file (with image) stored locally on the phone.
4. Explain to me how to edit that HTML file (I have the Android SDK installed)
5. Explain to me how to change the name and icon of the app.
6. Possibly help me to get the app in the Android Market (if required).
If you PM me I can give you a copy of the raw app files if that helps.
NOTE: #2 is no longer an issue, so please ignore it.