Small app to be developed using Sencha Touch 2 and Phonegap, will utilize the following technologies:
- Embedded Google Maps
- Use of GPS to position maps
- Use of compass sensor for orientating direction arrows
- Connect to a Facebook app to share comments and images (facebook app will be provided)
- Pull REST data from webservice (service will be provided)
- App source code.
- Must run on iPhone 3/4/5, iPad 1/2, Android phones and tablets supported by PhoneGap.
Note: by definition Sencha Touch 2 is fully supported on iOS 4, but needs to work on iOS 3.1.x as well (please give feedback in which UI controls might fail on iOS 3.1.x so they can be avoided if possible)