Since Android browser doesn't support java apps.
i want an app that will allow me to connect remotely and directly to a web browser (Firefox, Google Chrome) that is setup on a company private server. from that web browser (that should be supporting java apps) i will connect to the company ERP system (Oracle based). the ERP system is also setup on the same server.
The reason i want the web browser to be on the server is because there will be between 20 to 35 people connected daily to the ERP through android tablets.
The android tablets will be connected by WIFI of course to an internal network.
On iphone and Ipad there is a similer app called CLOUD BROWSER. however this app directly connects you to browser (supporting java apps) that is setup publicly. where you cannot change its settings to connect to another browser lets say setup on a private server.
once i am connected to the web browser from the app i need to be able to:
3) tap on empty cells to type in data.
4) should include an icon for the keyboard to show.
5) should include an icon to open another tab in the browser.
6) tap on the browser built in icons ( back, forward, refresh.....etc.).
7)should include an icon in the app itself that when clicked it would select the address bar and bring out the virtual keyboard to input the web address.
8) should include an icon and an interface to enter what ever should be needed to connect to that specific web browser on that specific server.
9) to be able to save my settings for that server and to add others. so ass to preferably choose which network/server to connect to.