Hey, i think its a relatively simple application but i dont have time to do it. I'd like it done by 15/5 max, earlier if possible. Here's a layout of what i want
• The application consists of a multiple choice test which consists of 10 questions.
• Each question has 4 answers and there is only one correct answer.
• The questions and answers are stored in a datastore. Initially there is a main menu
with the option to either take the test or add, edit or delete records from the
• A record consists of the question followed by 4 answers followed by the correct
• If a player chooses the correct answer then he scores 3 marks. If a player chooses
a wrong answer then he scores -1 mark.
• The player receives feedback whether the answer is correct or not (through a
ticker). A player also has the option of not answering the question in which case
he will score 0.
• Once a player has chosen an answer the player is not allowed to choose a different
answer for the same question.
• The total mark is displayed on the screen after each question. For example if the
player has answered 2 questions correctly then the total mark would be 6 marks.
• If the player had got one right and one wrong answer then the total mark would be
2 marks. If he answered one correct and didn’t answer the second then the mark
would be 3 marks.
• Once the player has answered all the questions and the test is finished a display
shows the total score, the percentage, the number of questions he answered
correct, the number he got wrong and the number unanswered.
• The application must show a high score table with the score of top 3 players.
• The application must have a help menu which will explain the marking scheme.
• The application must have an EXIT option. There should be a confirmation on
this option something like “Quit are you sure Y or N?”