The app now seems to be more stable, although it does crash or just freeze. We will try to establish patterns of crashing and let you know. It is also very slow in comparison to the iPhone app.
Here are some of the bugs that still need fixing:
1. When the location is found for example 130 Station RdWestbury, Wiltshire BA13…. There needs to be a dot and a comma between Rd & Westbury so it shows: 130 Station Rd., Westbury. The County (Wiltshire) and the post code (BA13 …) needs to be removed.
2. The record number on searches needs to be resized to that of the iphone app. It is too big and should be square not rectangular.
3. Only show the image box if there is an image for example ESTATE AGENTS in WESTBURY, WILTSHIRE, Myddleton Major’s image
4. Please align the name and address in a selected record.
5. The distance for each record is not being displayed.
6. When the phone sometimes loses its GPS location and you are in the middle of a record search the app displays records which are incorrect. If the phone loses its GPS location can the app throw up a message saying “NETWORK LOCATION LOST” and not return incorrect records.
7. A post code in returned records for example BA13 4HR always needs to be on the same line and not split over 2 two lines.
8. Some phone numbers in the results are showing as NO VALUE, for example if you search the heading ESTATE AGENTS in WESTBURY, WILTSHIRE, the 1st result for MYDDELTON & MAJOR. Also there are 2 phone numbers for this record which need to be returned as it does with the iPhone giving the user an opportunity to select which number they want to call. When you click into the same record, to go to more information for that record, the CATEGORY shown at the bottom of the screen is incorrect. It only shows as PropertyAgentsCommercial64. There should be 6 other categories displayed for this record. This particular record should also display a description as is does in the iphone app. This description does not display. Also the image does not display on the 2nd screen.
9. The ROUTE button does not work.
10. When you have selected records and then click the MAP icon the map does not display showing markers in the map showing the location of the selected records.
11. When you click to share by TEXT this needs to auto complete with the selected businesses’ details.
12. When you click on WEBSITE within a record it returns an incorrect webpage. For example ESTATE AGENTS in WESTBURY, Myddleton Major’s record returns a different companies website.
I will pay US$50 to fix these issues. These are very small bugs.