I need an Android application / service that can update a web based SQL database with the following Geosocial user information:
* GPS coordinates - the CURRENT coordinate written to database EVERY 10 minutes
* WIFI access points - the CURRENT access point written to database EVERY 10 minutes
* foursquare check-ins - ALL updates written to database every 10 minutes
* bluetooth proximity - ALL detected blueooth devices written to database every 10 minutes
* emails (sent and received) - ALL written to database every 10 minutes
* web history - ALL web addresses visited from handset and desktop (based on google LOGIN) written to database every 10 minutes
* SMSs (sent and recieved) - ALL written to database every 10 minutes
* Twitter - ALL tweets sent from handset written to database every 10 minutes
* user generated content (i.e. tumblr) - ALL posts sent from phone-client written to database every 10 minutes
The entity-relationship model for the DB must be defined and will be part of the final project deliverable.
The successful party will have a chance to do follow on project. This will involve implementing some text mining & analysis.
Time scale 14 days.
Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobX has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile and a team Plus
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1638 pour ce travail
Dear sir, i am heartly interested in doing this project. i am person having 6+ years experience in in mobile applications like I-Phone, I-Pad, i-Pod Touch, BlackBerry, Android, Symbian APPS/GAMES. i am very careful Plus
Greetings! We are an organisation based out of Delhi, India. We specialise in User Experience Design and Rapid Prototyping and have more than 8 years of experience of working with International clients. Please ch Plus