I am looking for someone with previous experience to build radio apps to operate on Android, Blackberry's and possibly iPhone platforms.
We have a graphic designer to build out the skin, but we need to back end coding built. We need the app to do the following:
• Listen Live on the radio station’s audio stream (station provide link to audio stream)
• Pause, rewind and play
• Custom sponsorship/promotion 5-panel rotator - Stations control their sponsor and promotion content, which can be changed as often as you like. (content lives on station site so they can change it and links to the app)
• iTunes purchasing and tagging - Listeners can purchase songs right from iTunes.
• Alarm Clock - allows listeners to set their device wake-up time whic will play the radio station audio to wake them up.
• Request a song
• Link to your station website
• Contact the station (email form)
• Integrate to social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
• Background listening (so the user can go other things on their Phone)
• Support OpenX ad server ad management system with banner ads (see [url removed, login to view]).
• Handle dropped connections when roaming and switching between a cellular connection and a WiFi connection so to seamlessly stitch together the broken streams
Send examples of your previous work.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $628 pour ce travail
Hi I have worked on Radio Apps under Android. Kind Regards, Asif Hasnain Computer Graduate with Android Development Expertise.
Hi, we have a great team that can develop this app for you, for more informations about us, please check PMB. Thanks! Best Regards, Cathy
Im experienced doing iphone/ app designs i make app for universities and several radio stations. I love designing things and making things look high quality. Made two great radio apps 90.1 fm the heat and z101 in i Plus