We have an Android application in the market. Which allows you to choose photos, add graphical elements like a hair, glasses, gadgets, etc., Also you can add frames.
The app is already live on the market and the App store. We need you to fix the Android version of the app.
1) Out of memory error on selected Android devices, while decoding Bitmaps.
2) Improper scaling on large screen devices.
3) Issues related to aspect ratios - Frames don't fit well on certain photographs.
We need some one:
1) Who has worked with photo manipulation apps before.
2) Understand memory management in Android devices.
3) Has worked with multiple screen sizes with custom views.
We'll consider the job done, when:
1) The app runs without crashing on all Android devices.
2) Scales well on all device resolutions.
We can provide:
1) Source code.
2) Code walk through so that you can get started immediately.
You can find the app here:
[url removed, login to view]
You'll have to sign an NDA before we commence the job.
Our budget id $500 or less. And please don't post generic / boiler plate bids (We wouldn't bother looking at them). We've clearly defined what we want. Please tell us what you can offer.
4 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 563 $ pour ce travail
Hello , I am Independent Developer from Poland. I made a lot of apps and 2d games based on images. I know how fix your problem. Please contact me asap. Regards