We are looking for one / or a team, that is experienced in Android development:
The project is about developing a Restaurant POS based on Android tablets and smartphones.
So, there must be 2 different systems (Perhaps, you can develop it in one app with 2 different views):
1. register system:
For every restaurant, there is one register system (a tablet). On this, the waiter can administrate his restaurant.
- add / delete / edit Categories (like Drinks, food, alcoholic drinks, etc)
- add / delete / edit Products to the menu
- For the products, it can be possible to add side dishes with different price. There should also be a text field, where the waiter can add special wishes from the guest.
- Tax administration
- Adding a 2D individual table plan with the option of having several rooms.
- add / manage different printers (over wlan), like one for the kitchen, another one for the bar. The layout of the printing must be adjustable and it should be possible to make different printings (e.g. a normal printing and one with meal documentation)
- Overview over open orders / unpaid tables.
- Reporting: It should be possible to create, export and print reports. Like monthly / daily / weekly turnover, turnover sort by waiter, etc.
- Discounts: Discounts should also be possible
- Cancelation: Orders should be cancellable.
- Roles / Login: There should be a role system for the users. They must login and depending on what person logs in, he has different rights
- Archive for invoices.
- export function. The statistics and orders must be exportable for the tax advisor.
- It should be possible to change the language without touching one line of the code. So, you should use some kind of language file for this.
2. handheld systems (smartphones)
- There can be several handheld systems, each waiter has one. the waiters can pickup orders and print the orders automatically on the printer.
- Selection of different payments like Credit card, cash. Only for statistics and it should appear on the printed bill like : "Paid by: Credit card"
- Calculation of the amount. E.g. the bill is 23,20 $. the guest gives 30 $ and 1,80$ tip. Then you can enter 1,80$ as tip, and there should be predefined buttons: 10$, 20$, 50$, 100$, 200$ and a textfield to enter the amount with that the guest pays. Then the system must calculate the return price.
After paying, the open order disappears, but is saved in the statistics and order overview (where it could be canceld.
- They can also split an order. E.g. there are 2 people with a bill over 20$. Now, they tell the waiter that they will pay seperatly. So the waiter should have the possibility to split the bill into 2 bills and print 2 of them.
- The handhelds should interact with the register system. That means that all what you do in the handheld is visible on the register system and reverse as well. E.g. you register an an order, this will also be visible on the register system.
So you need some kind of database for interaction, that could run on the register system.
This database must be auto backed up every day.
The design and UI must be very clean, easy to use and intuitive.
The source code must be also clear, and documented.
After placing the job, i will send you more details and some mockups.
32 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3301 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I had a look at your application and i m sure that i can help you with [url removed, login to view] refer your PMB for more details. Thank you.
Hi, We have the expertise on Point of Sale application for iphone and android platform. I hope, we will the team, that you are looking for.. Best regards,
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello! We're great experienced in Android app development and interested to discuss the project in more details. Please,review our resume and portfolio in PMB. Looking to hearing from you!