We need to build and Android app that has the following functions:
- Show public news from an RSS source
- Allow users to login to a private section (There's a webservice to do it)
- Show private news from other RSS sources (there're two kind of private news)
- Search providers in a XML database
- Search providers using a Google Maps
In the attached file you have all the screens to be implemented. We'll provide you with a PSD file so you can work with the original images.
We're working on the iPhone version of the application, so we can provide you any information you need.
1. Developer need to provide the full source code
2. Required to be complete within 2 weeks upon project confirmed.
3. Full payment will be paid once the project finished.
- There is a image list not coming from an RSS source but an XML file (image 6B)
- The news content comes from another XML
- Some tab bar buttons are not right because designer forget to change them, Image05 doesn't exists anymore.
We will send you the final PSD and if you want an iPhone beta app.
Décerné à :
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 586 € pour ce travail
Hi, I'm an android trainer and have worked w/ Java for more than 12 years. I will be able to build this app to meet your requirements perfectly. mac