Rider Android Device
This application is to provide a reliable service for our clients to make their food deliveries to the customers. Almost all the core functionalities are already developed and implemented in the android system. But, there are few more requirements due to miss use of the device.
The device is basically a mobile phone (Android 2.2 +) which is loaded with the delivery application as its default launcher application. The application will be loaded in device start up. Even after start up, we should not allow riders to use the general phone functionalities.
- The main goal of this task is to improve the security of the device so that riders won’t be able to access any other features in the phone except for SRD application.
- Add “Switch off the phone” and “Reset data connection” buttons to the application.
- Functionality of the power button should not be an affect to exit from the application.
- Home button and all the other physical buttons should be fully disabled.
- People who have admin privileges can access the general phone functionalities using a passcode. (Could be a key combination)
These are the assumptions you can make while you are doing the feasibility study and development.
- Device doesn’t have call functionalities at all (Incoming and outgoing)
- Device is not rooted
- The existing Application is just a sequence of Android activities (Extended with Activity class. So, you can just create an Activity as the existing application and try to develop the security features on it.)
- Network access layer is running in a separate thread and it won’t conflict with the UI thread.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $370 pour ce travail
Hello, I have already developed one app named "KIDSnetsafe" in which I implemented almost all the fetures you mentioed such as "Disable Home,Back,Powerkey and many more" Disable "Incoming & outgoing call" and a Plus
We have been developing Android Application since January 2010. More over would be great to work with you. For more please check your PMB.
Hello, I am a new freelancer. Hope this will be a good chance to prove my skills. Looking forward to your confirmation. thanks siva ramakrishna