This application allows an Android user to use International long distance calling services seamlessly with native dialer. In summary, it has the following functionalities:
1. Activation: Collect various information from the phone/user (phone number, IMEI, IMSI, etc); send to backend server securely; get a couple of parameters back (dial access number, pin number, etc)
2. Call translation: When an international phone number is dialed, it is automatically translated to a local phone number plus DTMF tones
3. Enable/Disable: By default the service is enabled. It can be disabled manually, or automatically when certain conditions are detected.
4. Recharge: Recharge through google account, credit card, paypal; Backend takes care of the actual payment and account accreditation, etc.
5. Display rates: including checking for updated rates (obtained from backend server)
6. Various misc features:
1. detect SIM card change; when this happens, prompt for a new activation and don’t use existing payment/account info anymore
7. In the future, we will add SIP client and do VOIP call.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1271 pour ce travail
I am in Detroit, Michigan, USA working as a freelance smart phone developer. Please check PMB
Hi, Give me an opportunity to execute your [login to view URL] check my email to proceed further. With Regards, Sajith