Requirements on JoomlaWatch application/widget for android.
Basically this is just a browser wrapper:
1. User installs this extension via google market (free) or via website
2. User opens the application (via JoomlaWatch icon in user's phone) - displays HTML warning about possible charges by phone operator for data and requires user's confirmation.
3. For the first time he is asked for (credentials how to log into his joomla website's admin folder - stored securely):
- his website's domain (eg. [url removed, login to view])
- admin folder (/administrator/ is default)
- username and password (****)
- HTTP AUTH username & password (optional)
(these settings can be changed later by user via menu button),
4. App checks whether user has the JoomlaWatch application installed in his Joomla (checks content of [url removed, login to view]).
If not, it displays instructions (html from url - in xml descriptor as parameter) how to download and install that component.
5. After this step, user is logged into his Joomla back-end and joomlawatch initial page (with Live stats and right panels stats) is displayed. (application demo: [url removed, login to view])
6. Each time user opens JoomlaWatch application in his phone, he is directly logged in into his joomla with joomlawatch Live stats open (without asking any credentials/ they were asked for first time).
7. Widget: User can put JoomlaWatch widget on his screen (4x4 layout), this widget acts the same as app.(automatic browser refreshes of live stats)
There is possibility to pause / resume the browser content refresh.
After the user touches the screen, the app (from top) is being loaded.
The browser refreshes itself and these refreshes are stopped if the app is abandoned / switched to other app.
App should work with the default android browser (and if possible with other browsers),
Session timeout should be handled too (app will detect it and sign in again).
Each step is a milestone payment.
Please reply with your skills. I reserve a right to ignore automated responses. Thank you.