I send parcels out daily from 50-200 articles per day.
I need to check that my shipper ( Australia Post) is charging me correctly.
Charges vary by weight and by postcode zone.
Postcode zones and the associated postcodes are included in attachment.
Our warehouse is located in zone V1 so postage charge examples are:
1. Upto 500g to other V1 postcodes = cost is $[url removed, login to view]
2. Upto 500g to all other postcodes = cost is $[url removed, login to view]
3. Over 500g to all other zones is calculated by adding the Basic Charge and the Per Kg charge for that zone
eg a 2.0 kg parcel to Zone N2 costs = $[url removed, login to view] + (2.0 x [url removed, login to view] ).
What I need is a user friendly excel work book that has:
1. Packing Staff data entry form and summary printout sheet
2. Admin Only "back end" to change data base as needed ( ie postage rates, postcodes, zones etc)
I have included a basic excel workbook to show how I would do it, but your improvementts are most welcome as I am only a basic excel operator.
Note: Once printed the sheets can be deleted but I would like a CONFIRM DELETE Button