Looking for a Data Visualization Engineer from India for our Enterprise Client (INDIVIDUALS ONLY). Teams/Enterprises/Consultancies/Agencies please stay away.
Project Duration: 3-6 months
Hours Required: 40 hrs/week
• Designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality data visualizations and dashboards using complex datasets from different sources.
• Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
• Identify insights that provide actionable recommendations to key stakeholders across the organization
• Collaborate with product managers to understand the business objectives
• Work with data scientists and data engineers to understand and organize the data for data consumption.
• Automate standard report creation and sharing using tools or scripts
• Expertise in all phases of data visualization from initial data analysis through data extraction and transformation of data
• Experience in generating complex dashboards and supporting internal business functions
• Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI & Qlik
• Experience in data modeling using native tools from PowerBI and Qlik
• Strong understanding and experience with Reporting tools
• Automate standard report creation and sharing using tools or scripts.
• Good hands-on skills working with SQL, DAX, Power Query
• Must have worked on loading and processing data from various sources
• Experience working in SCRUM methodology
• Expert use of SQL and experience with relational and no SQL databases