Hey all i am in need of making a clone of this board (See attachment) but with some modifications:
- convert this USB to Ethernet using ENC28J60 module (already built).
- ADD a 10-pin female socket in order for the ENC28J60 to use (it would be sitting upside-down on the board).
- I only need 4 x 4-pin fan sockets.
- I only need 4 x 2-pin temperature sensor sockets.
- convert all items on the PCB to SMD so that the PCB can be as small as can be.
- ADD a 1 x 3-pin header to control an WS2812B LED string.
- ADD the PICs programming pins in order for me to flash the HEX file using the PicKit3.
- EACH 4-pin fan will need to be individually controlled. It looks like in his schematic 2 parts of 4-pin fans use the same PWM speed? In place of the udn2981a feel free to use a newer IC since that is discontinued or you can use the ADT7470 IC or no IC at all if the newer PIC can do this already.
- For the power, use a SATA power socket for 3.3v, 5v & 12vdc (see attachments) can be placed wherever on the board. See attachment for eagle schematic for that SATA connector.
- PCB Gerber needs to be compatible with OSHPARK.
- Feel free to update the PIC18f4550 chip to something more modern if needed.
I have attached all files that should be needed for this project. I consider this project pretty easy as a LOT of stuff has been done for you aside from adding a few things. And dont worry about the windows program for this. As long as you give me serial data output/input then I can create the windows program myself.
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de $222 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, If you are looking for an highly skilled hardware engineer, I believe that I am the one who you're looking for. I am also an experienced PCB designer who has over 15 years design experience on complex PCB Plus
HI, About the Project : Can i have more information about the project ? What is the format of the attached file ? cant read it About ME : We have been freelancing for 10 years and has perfect reviews on all Plus
Hi, I saw your message and bidding again on your project. I have little understanding of what you want to achieve from this project. Let's discuss in details. Regards, Hafeez
Hello Dear, We have excellent skills in professional pcb designs and used PIC18F in several projects. We have also worked with Ethernet Phy IC ENC28J60. I am online and available for discussion. Regards Ch
Hello dear i have experience in designing PCBs and can make your project. i will design your PCB in eagle and will provide you design, gerbers and BOM. If you wish we can discuss in chat.
Hi I am interested to your project. I am familiar with electronics, PIC microcontroller as well as PCB design by Eagle. Thanks.
Hiya, Nice project, wrong budget, mostly wrong selection of parts. Depending if this is a one-off or something you plan to manufacture in qty > 2, I would have different suggestions for the hardware. In either c Plus
Hi I can design the board using SMD components to make it physically small and have all the necessary hardware features you want including the ethernet socket and ENC28J60 connected to a low power mcu, or we can keep Plus
Hi Sir, We were discussing, why you reposted the project. I have already completed the projects for clients in USA who manufactured the PCBs from OSHPARK. Please keep noted that very very few freelancers here Plus
Hello, Greetings of the day, I have gone through the description & found interesting. I have done many project related to mechanical engineering, 3D modelling, product designing, any kind of simulation, MATLAB, d Plus
Hi Sir, I am interested and I would like to contribute to the outcome of your project effectively. Please take a look at my profile to get an idea of my background and skills. If you agree, more details could Plus
Hi, I could not open your attachement but your project sounds simple to me. I have strong eagle skills and can get the job done. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Moustafa
Dear i will make it better for you. It's very interesting project. I want to work with you. Waiting for your valued reply.
Hello, I am interested in your project. I have available time and requested knowledge. i recent work with a similar project that you can check in my profile. If you are interested, i invite you to talk me about your pr Plus
Hello sir I see your application which is very intrusting. I have more than 4-year Exp. In Embedded Product Development and Circuit Design. I have already done much products which is most useful in rough environmen Plus
Hi, we are from Kahan Technology, we are new to freelancer. We are expert in both hardware and software development in field of electronics, having 1+ years of experience in Matlab, circuit designing/debugging, codin Plus