I would like you to build a strategy/indicator based on Structural Patterns (“ST”) in Pine Script v4.
For a great reference I have attached a PDF “Structural Pattern Strategy Overview” and will reference it below.
ST are based on 3 bars/candles and fractals and are built from:
1. Fractal Indicator (pg 7) – ability to set number of candles default is 3 but 5 should be an option or any other odd number
2. Fibonacci Indicator (pg 9) – but should be able to use other indicators on Tradeview
3. Volatility (pg 6) – set time period. Default is 5 days via 5 x 1 day candles but this should be able to be set to any timing.
The ST Strategy should generate a “corridor” which will allow start, stop, sell indications. See Figure 12 (pg 11).
I would like to be able to have the following input variables to the strategy:
1. Buying/Selling line (GREEN) offset which is derived by the “start line” (Fig 12, pg 11)
2. Turn Level (“210% line)
3. Target Level (“400% line)
4. Candle time (1 min, 5, 10, … 1 hour, 1 day etc)
5. Stop Loss / Trailing Stop Loss with PIP level
You will find the PDF attachment very helpful.
You can see detailed screenshots on this link:
[login to view URL]
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $200 pour ce travail
Hi, I can do that if you don't mind contact me to discuss all the details and I'll do that for you. for more reference about me, you may have a look at my profile. Regards, Amr
I am a senior software developer who has carried out many tasks related to Amibroker, Pinescript, Tradingview and Metatrader, Ninjatrader working on brokers, Crypto-Trading bot and Telegram. Some of my developments inc Plus
As a Software Developer and Metatrader Expert. I am well skilled in Expert Advisor, pinescript,indicators, amibroker and trading view. Having done several tasks on Metatrader, I will be delighted to help you on your p Plus