This role is based in Malaysia, so we are looking for local Malaysian Chinese, not other countries
1. Through desktop research or other channels to find suitable suppliers capable of meeting clients' requirements;
2. Contact and follow up potential suppliers to provide the basic information or other documentation;
3. Consolidated all information from potential suppliers and prepare the summary report;
4. Contact the potential suppliers for RFQ and prepare the quotation comparison report;
5. Initial potential suppliers visit if necessary;
6. Other tasks assigned by the manager.
1. College degree or above, Mechanical engineering background is preferred;
2. Good English in listening, speaking, reading and writing. If he/she can listen and speak Chinese, oral English will not be required, but reading and writing in English should be a must;
3. At least 4 years work experience, sourcing, purchase or QC experience is preferred;
4. Local Chinese is preferred, who can speak Chinese, English and local langue;
5. No full-time job is preferred, or have flexible time to do the job if he/she have full-time job;
6. Experience in communication with local suppliers and customers;
7. Familiar with quality management and understanding of ISO9000 is preferred;
8. High moral standards;
9. Proactive, patient and customer focused.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $12/heure pour ce travail
with 5 years mechanical designing and more than 10 years of sourcing backgrounds. know very well of CHINESE suppliers’ audit, evaluation, development , quality improvement and cost reduction.