Automatic transferring device design requirements:
1. This transferring device is to transfer lubricated condoms of 0.8g-2.0g per condom weight.
2. The transferring speed is 80-100 condoms/minute.
3. It has to transfer to the next process condoms with right-side up（for 'right-side up', please see attached pictures); condoms that are not right-side up should be transferred back to the feeding area.
4. Transfer should protect condoms from being physically damaged by vibration, friction along the way.
[login to view URL] being transferred by this device, lubricated condoms should keep its rolled-up part not unrolled by the device.
6. The outlet sends out one lubricated condom at a time with its right side up.
7. Please note that lubricated condoms will stick together because of lubricants, and every lubricated condom is not perfectly round. （see pictures attached)
8. This device's transferring and sorting functionality should be impacted by lubricants as less as possible; our silicone oil lubricants goes from 100 cSt to 2,000 cSt.
9 freelances font une offre moyenne de 13503 $ pour ce travail
Hello I’m Mohamed saeed Mechanical engineer with high experience I have checked your job description and ready to help you in your project
Hi There, I am a Mechanical Engineer with many years of experience using FEA and CAD tools. I can design and develop a device for performing tasks listed above in project description. Please open a chat so that we can Plus
Hi, I am a robotics engineer and have worked on various projects that aimed to improve assembly line. I can provide 3d models of optimized design based on detailed kinematic and dynamic analysis of all the machine com Plus
Hello!! Do you Need help with design a condom tranferring device ? We are qualified professional designer with more then 25 years of experience. We provide high quality designs with unlimited revisions until Plus