This task is about solving an existing game theoretical model in a network framework with Mathematica. The main components of the task are as follows:
· Solution of the theoretical results automatically in Mathematica.
· A detailed explanation of each line of the code. Particularly,
o What the code means
o The equations and the results (propositions, lemmas and corollaries) as well as the figures used in the paper.
o An explanation of the work on skype
· An excellent understanding of game theory solution concepts in a network environment.
· A very good command of Mathematica.
· Good communication skills to explain all these in the very end.
The work is to be finished within two weeks. If you are interested, please write “networkmathematica” in the begininng of your message and send me a short description of how you match the selection criteria.
Those who bid for less than 100$ will be hired.
hello, sir i am expert in matlatica. i have a lot of experiences in this field. i can help you well. please contact me. best regards.
I read ur attachment and I'm able to code your file either with using NDSolve from mathematica or solving it with CFD schemes in which I'm going to create the grid. About the budget: I can't make it for less I guess Plus