Programming of a visualization tool in m-code, which can be executed with Matlab and Octave.
General properties of the visualization:
- There should be two or more objects included, which make visible movements
- The visualization should contain graphical surface elements that can be implemented using the "patch" function (at least 30 surface elements distributed over all objects)
- In addition, other objects can also be created using other methods
- At least two different movement scenarios or a selection of the objects that are visualized should be made possible via a type of menu. Furthermore, the spatial dimensions and the color of the objects should be determinable
- The spatial dimensions of one or both objects should be time-variant (e.g. the flapping of a bird's wings)
- Integration of audio and image files
- The scenario should make use of all six dimensions (rotation and translation)
- The objects are to be controlled in the program code
- The program code should be clear, well structured and commented
- Structuring with functions, at least one of them must be used more effectively. Design functions so that they can be used multiple times
- The movement of the objects should be implemented using Euler angles and the 4x4 transformation matrix method
The document then should be created, including how to use the program, flow chart, how each function work (in detail) and in which order, how are they related to each other and etc.
The project shouldn’t be too complex and avoid using external libraries.
Dear employer, Hi I read the description carefully and based on our previous discussion, I am able to do this project for you. Best regards, Abbas
10 freelances font une offre moyenne de 236 € pour ce travail
Hi i'm engineer, Internet of things, machine learning, networking, lighting, power distribution, automation and control expert, i have experience working in electromechanical systems and control - design and building, Plus
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I have done many projects with Matlab including my masters and PhD thesis. I have also published 20 journal articles almost all of them used matlab. I have a lot of experience in implemen Plus
Hi Employer! I am Matlab developer and have been working since last 6 years. I have checkout the description. I am waiting for you over the chat. Thank you!
Hey there I have read your project description I have expertise at it. You can contact me for MATLAB
Hi, i have read your project about I have a 6 years of experience in Matlab I have understand the project requirement & interested to work for this project. I will start right now and I will do it before your time . Pl Plus
Greetings, I think here you are looking for someone to work on Matlab/Octave visualization. I understood your project description. I am an expert in Matlab and Mathematica, Animation, Visualization, 2D Animation, M Plus
Hi, I am an expert in Matlab programming. I have 7 years experience in Matlab programming. I implemented many algorithms(optimization, Neural Network, image processing, signal processing ,numerical simulation,Numerical Plus
Hi, I can surely design you the 2D animation according to your project specification in MATLAB, as I have great hands in doing 2D animation projects using MATLAB/Simulink. You can see one of my 2D animation project " Plus
Hey, I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. .