1. Preliminary requirements to do the project simulation: Matlab
and Coppeliasim software
2. The aim of this simulation is to successfully establish the
communication between matlab and coppeliasim software, so
that the simulation can be done as it is programmed.
3. The universal robot 5 should be able to pick up the block in the
table and place in the other table.
4. There should be a sensor to identify the object.
5. You can refer this video link
[login to view URL], in
this video they have used kuka 16 robot but we need to
simulate with UR5 robot. They are generating infinite boxes
and carrying out the task but in our simulation we just need
one box to be picked up and placed in the right position.
6. How to establish conneciton between the matlab and coppelia
sim, refer this video
[login to view URL]
7. The connection has already been established by me, you just
need to program and simulate the robot to do the right task.
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 2833 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I have PhD in mechanical engineering from Tohoku University of Japan. I have published 20 Journal papers and 16 international conference papers. I have a lot of experience in automotive, Plus
Hello, I saw your project detail which is about Matlab coppeliasm software robotics. I already worked on Matlab and mathematics, robotics and engineering. I am interested in your project which relates with my project. Plus
Hey there, I have read your project description and I believe that I'm the guy you are looking for. I am a professional Mechatronics and Control Engineer with 3 years’ experience in the field. I have extensive experien Plus