I have 25 trigonometry questions that I need answers for today. We can start anytime. I will send over chat (skype, yahoo) There is a 3 hour time limit. I will give you the 25 questions and you must answer and return them to me within a specified time. This will likely be about 2 hours and 45 minutes. The topics are below. Let me know if you have any questions.
Finding the Magnitude and Direction of a Vector
Vector Addition and Scalar Multiplication
Components of Vectors and Unit Vectors
Finding the Components of a Vector
Finding a Unit Vector
Solving Word Problems Involving Velocity or Forces
Example Problems below and attached as files:
1. Find the magnitude of the vector represented by (sqrt8, 2)
2. What is the magnitude and direction angle of the vector <?2, 1>?
3. Find the unit vector with the same direction as r = <1/2, -2/5>
4. What is the magnitude of a unit vector that is oriented in the same direction as a vector with a magnitude of 10?
5. A ship sails 50mph on a bearing of 20degrees for 1 hour and then turns and sails 30mph on a bearing of 80degrees for another hour. What vector represents the velocity and what is its magnitude?