Slot Machine Mathematician
The successful candidate will be comfortable producing mathematical models of slot machines
Deadlines are tight and other departments depend on the timely delivery of maths models and simulations, so it is essential that the candidate can estimate the work required with reasonable accuracy and meet agreed deadlines.
Strong written English is essential in this role to ensure complex ideas are communicated clearly.
• Mathematics – to degree level with a particular focus on probability theory.
• Knowledge of high level programming languages such as C++, Python, Java, Ruby, C#
• Knowledge of best coding practices, ability to write clean maintainable code
• Experience in mathematical modeling, statistical analysis and deep understanding of financial risk management
• Creative thinking
• Ability to organise own time and work to tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• English Language
• Experience in producing mathematical models for gambling applications
• Interest and/or experience in slot machines
• Post Graduate maths or science qualification
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 147 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I am an actuary with 5 years experience, my major is focused in probabity theory and statistics. I recently worked a project similar to this, I have strong skills in R programming to make codes to simulated n ga Plus
Hi! I am a Master's degree holder in Mathematics and Diploma holder in Computer Programming. I have taught Mathematics at colleges/universities in various countries. I also have taught online to the students in the U.S Plus
Hi, I hope you are fine. I have read your job and I have completely understood your description. I can do this job I need some more information about your your job. please contact me and let's discuss your task. look Plus