We are a law firm fee comparison service – like the iSelect or the Webjet of the legal profession in Australia. We are seeking to recruit more law firms across Australia to join our website.
You will call law firms around Australia to set appointments for senior partners/managers to meet with our CEO and co-founder in person or via Skype. Our team will then go on the appointments and sell our services to the law firms, following which the aim is for them to join the website.
You will be calling warm prospects as a part of our multi-touch campaigns - geared towards making a first "verbal" contact with prospective lawyers after previous email contact.
This position consists of driving 50-60 outbound call a week to meet targeted weekly lead qualification and appointment settings.
- Main Responsibility is calling the relevant contact person for the first time from a list we give you and setting appointments
- Updating results of calls into Google Docs
- Must be accessible via phone during agreed-upon office hours
- THE MAIN QUALIFICATION IS THE ABILITY TO SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH WELL and confidently call senior persons and answer queries
- Previous experience setting appointments is a must
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred
- Be able to quickly learn new technology systems
- MUST HAVE GREAT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
We require your services initially for 3 hours per day, 2 days per week.
With the right applicant this position could easily turn into a very long term position with increased hours due to our growing business
Compensation: Base + Commission (to be agreed with the successful applicant)