My name is Matt. I am an American Expat that has been living in China for the last 6 years. I have started a unique project on my own. I am traveling from Ningbo, China all the way to Los Angeles over the course of the next 5-10 years. Along the way I produce travel documentaries about the places I visit and the people I meet. I plan to also produce an audio travelogue podcast as well. One thing that makes my trip unique is the fact that I travel on a special 3 wheel recumbent trike, which is completely human powered. I carry all I need to survive on the road, and produce amazing travel content along the way. I also plan to accomplish major life goals. I am set to climb Mount Everest this march, for example, along with skydiving, swimming with great white sharks, and whatever else I used to think was impossible but now feel is well within my potential.
I started this venture last year, August 15th 2014. Unfortunately, 3 months after starting I was hit by a truck on a small road in China. It made an awesome video, but the result was that my shoulder was broken and my trike and trailer was damaged beyond repair.
11 screws, 2 metal plates, a new trike and trailer, and 1 year later, I am ready to get back on the road renewed and ready to go.
One thing that I noticed when I was riding previously was that I never had enough time to promote the trip properly as I was riding. I would produce videos myself, and post them on Youtube. And I would put the occasional post on Facebook letting people know where I was. But I was never able to actively promote the journey to increase my following and get more audience for my tour.
My ultimate goal is to generate revenue from a travel program either on network TV or online. I also have my brand “JaYoe”, which I am working to position as a motivational travel brand for people living active lifestyles. JaYoe is also a mantra for people attempting to do amazing things with their lives. I would like my story to help spread that message around the world.
I need a person that can work in tandem with me on a semi regular basis. This person will become my mouth while I am on the road. If that is you… as you are reading this… let me tell you what I would like you to do for me.
1. Keep in contact with me via WECHAT. (we can have real-time contact through this while I am on the road)
2. You will seek out new travel/cycle centric media sources, (magazines, TV shows, social media groups), that would appeal to the demographic of people that would be interested in my journey.
3. As I reach milestone moments along my path, or launch a video, you will promote via press releases and social media posts to media outlets.
4. As I reach major city destinations, you can help me to find out unique or special events or activities I can take part in as I pass through.
5. You can alert local TV or news to my approach of a destination, and have a potential interview when I arrive.
6. You can spread out my social media presence on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE. Finding groups that are relevant and creating positive and interesting posts that encourage viewership.
7. Build me a Facebook “pay for” ad campaign for my interesting posts.
Of course this job description could grow, and I would love if someone came to me with ideas to grow my brand that I have not thought of.
Of course you need to research me. This would have to be a good fit.
I have a website you can start from: [url removed, login to view]
In particular, you can check out my map page: [url removed, login to view]
JAYOE FACEBOOK PAGE: [url removed, login to view]
Personal FACEBOOK PAGE: [url removed, login to view]
YOUTUBE PAGE: [url removed, login to view]
You can reach my other social media if you want from my homepage on jayoe.com.
Take a look and if you would like to inquire… please do.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2129 pour ce travail
Ready to make your Business viral though social media marketing. if you want to make your business viral then open that chat tab for me. thanks for posting project on freelancer. Thanks! regards Kazi B.
dynamic campaign for your cycling tour target in USA and any other countries that you like to target have a great references and fitness industry that I will help im picture promotions out