Empowered Womanhood is looking for a key person, a true industry star to help us run as a well lubricated power machine.
Empowered Womanhood provides education for women, helping them design the relationships and life of their dreams.
We offer several online courses, live online trainings and in person retreats at our retreat center Galiana (between New York and Boston), and all over the world.
We are looking for a sharp, responsible, detail oriented person, who would be directly helping Luba Evans (founder and head coach) with administrative, social media and customer service tasks.
You will learn tons about coaching, online marketing and sales while making a huge meaningful change in people's lives. This really is a dream job for the right person.
* Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
* Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube & instagram
* Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
* Professional level verbal and written communications skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* You are inspired by the idea of helping women achieve their greatness
* A self-starter, who is resourceful, and who can solve problems without supervision
* Knowledge of ClickFunnels, Video Editing, Graphic Design, Russian or Spanish is a plus
* Schedule and coordinate customer enrollment sessions
* Answering Emails
* Sending Out Affiliate Emails
* Customer Support
* Billing Current Clients and Students
* Developing social media posts in our Facebook Groups
* Posting, Editing and Optimizing Videos
* Organizing and Helping With On-Line Events
* Maintain and Coordinate Schedules, Appointments, and Calendars
* Making Travel Arrangements
* Editing Course Content
* Event promotion
* Create and Maintain Spreadsheets
* Gaining experience working in a virtual coaching work environment.
* Developing networking skills, as well as gaining professional contacts for the future.
* Solid addition to resume.
* Developing strong people skills, communication skills, and real world experience.
* Awesome boss, lots of learning, ability to network with some of the most amazing people in the coaching and on-line marketing industry.
* Participation in our life changing programs and retreats.
This is a part time position, which can grow into full time.
Please fill out the application below:
[login to view URL]
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $18/heure pour ce travail
Hi. I have experienced for administrative jobs and duties since 2011. Looks my experience meets with your requirements.. Looking forward for you kindly consideration.
Hello! I am work 1 year as support agent in a internatinal company, so i know how support system work. There were customers from America, Brazil, China, Japan